Home → Server Quizzes → Cocktail Quiz
Thanks for sitting in my section! Wanna leave a tip? Just like this page below!
Enjoy the quiz!
This exam must be completed in 5 minutes. Click here to start the exam
1. Which of the following is not found in a Cosmopolitan?
(Learn the correct Cosmo recipe along with the 4 other most popular Vodka based drinks in the Vodka Module of the iamWaitress Ultimate Booze Course.)
Question 1 of 21
2. 7 and 7.
It’s a drink. It contains Seagrams 7 and 7-up.
What is Seagrams 7?
Question 2 of 21
3. What is the main difference between a White Russian and a Black Russian?
Question 3 of 21
4. Simplify this order “I’d like a Vodka and Cranberry with a Lime”. What will you ring in?
Question 4 of 21
5. Which of the following drink(s) contain alcohol?
Question 5 of 21
6. A greyhound is a fast dog! I used to own one. His name was Robespierre.
But, this is about cocktails!, so, what is a greyhound?
Question 6 of 21
7. A classic Mint Julep recipe calls for which one of these ingredients:
(Get this recipe and over 30 others in the iamWaitress Reference Sheet Bundle Pack.)
Question 7 of 21
8. What is a Gimlet garnished with?
Question 8 of 21
9. A mix that is vodka and orange juice is called a ___________.
Question 9 of 21
10. Do Cointreau and Midori have the same flavor profile or are they different?
Question 10 of 21
11. The main flavor profile of gin comes from what natural flavoring?
Question 11 of 21
12. Your co-worker asked you to run their drink to their table. You know the table and the position # of the delivery, but when dropping the drink what kind of drink will you announce it is (based on the picture)?
Question 12 of 21
13. What kind of beer is used to make a Moscow Mule?
Question 13 of 21
14. The Old Fashioned can be ordered Pre and Post Prohibition.
What is the 2 main differences?
Question 14 of 21
15. What is a Gibson garnished with?
Question 15 of 21
16. Someone just ordered a B&B. What do the 2 B’s stand for?
Question 16 of 21
17. A Brandy Alexander is a treat of a drink! It is Brandy and another key ingredient. Based on that key ingredient, which flavor profile below best matches the flavor profile of the drink?
Question 17 of 21
18. What ingredient is NOT in a Harvey Wallbanger?
Question 18 of 21
19. A Highball is a type of glass and a type of drink.
The classic highball cocktail is ___________ and ginger ale.
Question 19 of 21
20. The Long Island Iced Tea has a long list of ingredients. Which of the following is not found in a Long Island Iced Tea?
Question 20 of 21
21. Hi. My name is Jennifer. I am a waitress and Sommelier, this is my website.
I am planning a one year tour where I will spend one shift with 300 of the best service restaurants in the country.
I want to learn what excellent service really is and share my findings with you. If you have any advice for me, or have a recommendation of a restaurant or business that has service down pat, let me know. If something comes to you later, come back to iamWaitress.com and contact me!
Question 21 of 21
Take other quizzes here. [ois skin="end crappy service"]
If you believe in my Blogumentary and want to help it continue, any amount will be helpful!